Day #15 - The Film That Depicts Your Life

Hmph. I dislike choosing. If this category allows me to list segments from movies that depict my life, then I won't even have to think hard. But it doesn't.

I have only one film that I know depicts my life quite perfectly. Please don't tease me for choosing this. I'm not being sentimental or something!


Why It's A Wonderful Life? Because, let's see, if ever George Bailey is a woman, it'll be a spot on film to ever depict my life. I've always been very nice, very kind to everyone I know, because I am just that nice girl that's rather forgettable, and I've had my ups and my downs, and at one point when I was having my ultimate breakdown and I just had to do something drastic to alter things, I have that guardian angel that helped me through life and problems, and saved me from being a wreck. Just like how George Bailey is such a kind gentleman and is ever so attentive and caring to everyone that needed help, and when he experiences that overwhelming stress, there's Clarence as his guardian angel to save and accompany him until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment