Day #5 - A Film That Reminds Me of Someone

I seriously think the categories should be more specific. Someone in what term? My mother, my friend, or a certain someone?

Due to the vagueness of Day #5's theme, I decided to do it like this.

Someone I can't live without: The Land Before Time (1988) dir. Don Bluth
Someone I respect: Reality Bites (1994) dir. Ben Stiller
Someone that made me happy: Roman Holiday (1953) dir. William Wyler
Someone that attracted me: Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain (2001) dir. Jean-Pierre Jeunet
People I regard as two very dear friends of mine: Up (2009) dir. Pete Docter, Bob Peterson
Someone that has changed my life: The Passion of the Christ (2004) dir. Mel Gibson

I wanted to make a longer 'Someone' list, but then I realized that it would be too long, as there are many someones in my life and each has left their own impression... so I settled with the people that meant (and still mean) a lot to me. What about your someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment